Monday, October 7, 2013

3 Folds 3 Ideas

In Conceptual Imagery class we had to fold a paper 3 times the first person will do the head and do something creative with it which I thought was fun, but the thing that made this more exciting is after we are done drawing the head the other two people in your group could not see it and we fold it and pass it to the the next person and they will draw the body on the second fold and the next person will draw the legs on the third fold. we each had our own paper to pass around and each of us can draw the head,body, and the legs. when your original paper comes back to you, you have no idea what the other person did to the rest of the folds. when I got my original paper back I laughed, because I didn't expect a strong body and what seems to me the other half of a Power Puff Girl. Honestly the whole body fits in my eyes even tho it looks really silly. I really like the idea the anything can fit, you just have to be creative with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment