Thursday, October 24, 2013

Totally Looks Like

My first totally looks like is Stephen Amell a TV actor who I thought looks like Edward Kenway from the new video game Assassin's Creed 4 BlackFlag 

My second look a like is this Halloween skeleton that was posted up for decorations and I thought he look like Benny from the Disney movie Halloweentown.
My third look a like is Cassie Ventura and another character from Assassin's Creed series is Aveline de Grandpre young African half French Assassin.
My fourth look a like is part of a tree trunk and I thought it could look like a Elephant trunk which i thought is was awesome that way part of it did shape up like the actual one in the picture.
I wasn't all to sure about this one, but I thought is looked like a gold egg from Harry Potter well kind of.
This next is me in high school thought I looked like Mark Foster the singer of  Foster the People.
I saw this at the pool and it reminded me of the the hook that use to pull people or characters off the stage with.
I thought this white out look like the giant snail here well kind of.
I thought this staple puller look like a snake fixing to bite.
I saw this and I really thought it looked like one of those wheel from a wagon.




No comments:

Post a Comment